Favorite coffee shop or local Seattle coffee write for us, café, or coffee bar that you would like to highlight? If so, you should coffee write to us!
This is your chance to highlight your favorite Seattle coffee spot! Help others find your favorite coffee place or experience your favorite coffee roaster!
Do you have a unique article, and you would like it to be published on Findcult.com? That’s great! We always look for creative writers to coffee write for us, post their content on our site, and present it to our coffee-loving audience.
So How Do You Start?
- Pick a Seattle-area coffee shop, coffee shop, or roastery that you like.
- Write a description that best tells the story of your experience.
- Take clear, high-resolution photos.
- Send me a quick email at email@example.com to let us know.
Coffee Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your article must be well-written, helpful, 100% original, and relevant to coffee, coffee makers, espresso machines, grinders, k-cups, or similar.
- Your content should be genuinely helpful and answering queries, no click-bait type stuff
- Your article shouldn’t be stolen from another coffee site
- You must include at least one relevant featured image or a video
- No affiliate, sponsored, or other commercial links, a single link to your personal or company website is allowed
- Links to other posts on MCCS encouraged, we have plenty to offer and definitely something the readers would find helpful, regardless of whether they’re looking to clean their existing coffee maker or buy a new one
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Coffee Guest Post” in the subject line.
- How to throw Fresh Cup:
- Present a story, not a topic
- Please note 2-3 main points you would like to make
- Explain why it is important to the Fresh Cup audience
- Include 2-3 examples of previous writing
For the best chance of publication, present a clear angle on the story, show us that you’ve researched it, tell us the sources and experts you’ll be interviewing, and explain why you’re the person who should be writing it.
How To Write The Article?
Start with your coffee experience and how the coffee shop adds to your experience. What kind of coffee and food do you serve? What do you like about the atmosphere or the customer service? Make it personal but useful to a reader who wants to visit you. For example, is the cafeteria “kid friendly” or “dog friendly”? Do you offer vegan products? What do you recommend your readers to try? On a practical note, is your parking issues? What is the best time to visit them?
If you need any inquiries, send us an email email@example.com!