What was the real cause of George Michael death?
Table of Contents
George Michael death (conceived Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou; 25 June 1963 – 25 December 2016) was an English artist, lyricist and record maker. He is one of the most incredible selling performers ever, with his deals assessed at somewhere in the range of 100 and 125 million records around the world.
George Michael death will forever be one of the world’s most popular and successful artists of his generation.
After breaking onto the music scene in the early 1980s as part of Wham! with Andrew Ridgeley, George Michael soon became one of the biggest pop stars of all time.
Here are all the important facts every George fan should know:
What was George Michael’s real name?
- George Michael death was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou in East Finchley, London.
- His father, Kyriacos Panayiotou (nicknamed ‘Jack’), was a Greek Cypriot restaurateur, who moved to England in the 1950s.
- Heartbreaking poetry George Michael wrote at 11-years-old proves the star’s early talent
- The Story of… ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael
- When the Queen asked to meet George Michael: Royal was Wham! fan and ‘knew all their hits’
- His mother, Lesley Angold (née Harrison), was an English dancer. So, his older sisters were Yioda and Melanie.
- His sister Melanie tragically died on Christmas Day 2019, exactly three years after her brother’s passing.
What were George Michael’s biggest songs?
At the hour of his demise, George had sold more than 120 million records around the world. As an independent craftsman he sold in excess of 80 million records, and sold a further 30 million records with Wham!
- George Michael’s 15 greatest melodies ever, positioned
- The strong second George Michael previously stared at ‘future perfect partner’ in crowd
- How George Michael death oversaw an apprehensive Shirlie on her most memorable date with Martin Kemp. He accomplished seven number one singles in the UK and eight number one melodies on the Bulletin Hot 100 in the US.
- Among his most well known melodies incorporate ‘Reckless Murmur’, ‘An Alternate Corner’, ‘Petitioning God for Time’, ‘Fastlove’, ‘Confidence’ and ‘Mentor’.
How many albums did George Michael release?
George Michael death released five studio albums: Faith, Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1, Older, Songs of the Last Century, and Patience.
- The phenomenal first television appearance of 19-year-old George Michael with Wham! – watch video
- George Michael Impressing David Bowie and Seal With Freddie Mercury’s Song It’s So Powerful – Video
- George Michael and Paul McCartney’s duet of ‘Heal the Pain’ is a forgotten masterpiece
He also released the live album Symphonica and several greatest hits compilations.
What was George Michael’s cause of death and how old was he?
In the initial hours of Christmas Day morning in 2016, George died at his home in Goring-on-Thames, aged 53.
- He was found dead in bed, by his partner Fadi Fawaz. A analysis attributed the death to natural causes as the result of a dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and a fatty liver.
- The incredible night George Michael went undercover to watch his impersonator
- George Michael’s 20 greatest songs ever, ranked
- George Michael’s physician says star ‘knew he was dying’ and ‘was getting affairs in order’
- His funeral was held on March 29, 2017. In a private ceremony, George was buried at Highgate Cemetery in north London, near his mother’s grave.
In summer 2017, an unofficial memorial garden was created for the singer outside his former home in Highgate. The site, in a private square that he had owned, was tended to by fans, until its removal in summer 2018.
Who was George Michael’s boyfriend?
At the time of his temporary, George was dating haistylist Fadi Fawaz.
During the last part of the 1980s, he had a relationship with Chinese-American make-up craftsman Kathy Jeung, who was viewed as his creative “muse” and showed up in the ‘I Need Your Sex’ video. He later said that she was his “just true blue” sweetheart.
Watch when George Michael death emerged as gay on live television and enlivened an age
At the point when George Michael was uncovered on Toward the beginning of today as mystery £50,000 giver who sent poor children to Lapland
Neglected loves of George Michael, Freddie Mercury and Elton John: The mysterious ladies they adored
In 1992, he began a relationship with Anselmo Feleppa, a Brazilian dress fashioner, whom he had met at the 1991 show Rock in Rio.
A half year after the fact, Feleppa found that he was HIV positive. George later said: “It was frightening information. I figured I could have the sickness as well. I was unable to go through it with my family since I didn’t have any idea how to impart it to them – they didn’t actually realize I was gay.”
A year later, Feleppa expired of an AIDS-related brain hemorrhage. George’s lone “Jesus to a Child” is a compliment to Feleppa, as is the album Older.
In 1996, George began a long-term relationship with Kenny Goss, a former flight attendant and sportswear manager. In 2005, it was reported that they were planning to have a civil partnership in the UK, but due to bad positive and his upcoming tour, they postponed it. He revealed in 2011 that they had riven two years previous.
When did he create Wham?
George went to Bushey Meads School in Bushey, where he met his future Wham! accomplice Andrew Ridgeley.
He later framed a fleeting ska band called The Leader, with Ridgeley, Ridgeley’s sibling Paul, Andrew Leaver, and David Mortimer.
How well do you know the verses to ‘Last Christmas’?
George framed the couple Wham! with Ridgeley in 1981. By the mid-1980s they had happened to the world’s best gatherings because of hits including ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go’, ‘Club Tropicana’ and ‘Last Christmas’.
What charity work was George Michael involved in?
George Michael has performed in numerous charity concerts and singles such as Band Aid, and has been an ardent LGBT rights activist and HIV/AIDS charitable fundraiser.
After his death, various charities revealed that George privately supported them for many years. Childline founder Dame Esther Rantzen said he has given them “millions” over the years and donated the proceeds from his 1996 number one single “Jesus for a Child” to the charity.
8 Times George Michael Amazed Strangers With Private Charities
He also supported the Terrence Higgins Trust “for many years” as well as the Macmillan Cancer Support. George also contacted the production team of TV quiz show Deal or No Deal after a contestant revealed she needed £15,000 to fund an IVF treatment and paid for the treatment anonymously.
He once tipped £5,000 to a student nurse working as a waiter because he had heard she owed her. In 2017, another woman came forward to reveal that he paid for anonymous IVF treatment after seeing her talking about her problems this morning. The woman gave birth to a daughter in 2012.
What was the real cause of George Michael’s death?
The official cause of George Michael’s death, according to a report released in March 2017 from a senior coroner in Oxfordshire, England, was dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, and a fatty liver.