Long Distance Walking Shoes for Overweight Walkers
Going for a morning walk on an empty stomach has many benefits than actually achieving it. If I devise to word one, I would say. It prevents excessive weight gain – in itself one of the easiest and cheapest ways to exercise. Today we are going to review some of the best walking shoes for obese women.
Table of Contents
Best Walking Shoes for Obese Women
Reason for Obesity
It won’t be easy to write down a specific reason. But in my opinion, there are two primary reasons for all obesity: lifestyle and genetics. Eating junks that will never help me maintain a constitutionally reasonable weight can also cause obesity.
How? ‘Or’ What? There are two types of people; the first one never cares about diet, food value or diet until obesity occurs. The second person avoids stress by gaining weight each time they reach the scale. Therefore, to recover or escape, they eat more. Sometimes obesity is also genetic, but there’s not much we can do about it.
So, whether any of the beyond details, we should be on a driving seat and easily manage through simply walking 20 mins 5 days a week with a well-balanced diet plan.
Benefits of Walking Regularly
Besides obesity, walking has many other benefits: B. Improved blood circulation helps vital organs such as the heart, kidney, etc., to function properly. If you are concerned about your obesity, don’t feel alone. According to Professor Zachary J. Ward of Harvard,
In places like Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma, we expect they will have an obesity prevalence of nearly 60 per cent by 2030. – NBC News December 19, 2019
However, if you make some simple lifestyle changes, you can get rid of obesity. One way is to add a walking lesson to your schedule for at least 20 minutes.
Best Hiking Walking Shoes For Obese Women – List
Here is a List of the Benefits of Walking Regularly:
- Regular walking helps manage stress and improves overall mental health.
- In addition, it ensures improved heart conditions and burns calories at the same time.
- 20 minutes of brisk walking every day stops obesity and other relevant risk factors.
The NCBI conducted 12-week research to find out the effects of walking on insulin resistance, serum cytokines, waist circumference, etc., in 2014. Accordingly, exercise such as brisk walking is a safe and natural option for obese women to reduce or maintain a good weight, as they found a direct impact of walking on insulin resistance, serum cytokines and waist circumference in 12 weeks. You can find detailed results here
Exercise plans for overweight women
Walking alone is one of the best moderate exercises for obesity when combined with a proper calorie and nutrition plan. But now, I am going to share some forms of walking exercise that will help many women reduce their excess weight to get rid of obesity.
- Brisk walking – moving at an aerobic pace burns more calories than walking at an average rate—all in all, it burns more calories and the best walking exercise for obesity. Also, moving at a speed of 3.5 mph up to about 4.5 mph should be considered aerobic.
- Walking with Weight – People who weigh 15% of their extra body weight help burn 12% more calories than people who walk without weight.
- Walking uphill – a person should walk uphill, downstairs or downhill at least three times a week.
- Interval Strength Training – At intervals while walking, adding a resistance training session increases blood flow and BMR, which speeds up the fat-burning process. Below is an excellent entire bodyweight exercise that burns fat and builds a strong muscle group.
- Interval training – Take 5-10 minutes to stretch and warm up by walking at a moderate pace. Now start moving gradually faster at an aerobic pace for 15-20 minutes before returning to an average pace. With a short interval of up to 5 minutes, you can try 2 or 3 sets per session.
- Short Distance Hike – Take 10-15 minute short distance hikes three times a day.
Finally, try to increase your steps over time gradually, but try to limit each workout to no more than 45 minutes or a maximum of 75 minutes at intervals.
However, it will be challenging to find specific shoes dedicated to obese women. However, we recommend buying sports or medical shoes that offer the proper support and support during activities. Because it protects you from specific lower-body injuries, you can find the best tips for buying sports or medical shoes under the following link.
If you are an obese woman, I have a special tip for you before ordering your next pair of shoes online.